The efl insights
The efl publishes the insights in the form of a periodic newsletter which appears two times a year. Besides a number of printed copies, the efl insights is distributed digitally via E-mail for reasons of saving natural resources. The main purpose of the newsletter is to provide latest efl research results to our audience. Therefore, the main part is the description of two research results on a managerial level – complemented by an editorial, an interview, and some short news.
For receiving our efl insights regularly via E-mail, please subscribe here as we need your E-mail address for sending the efl insights to you. Alternatively, you can mail your business card with the note “efl insights” to the sub sequentpostal address or send us an E-mail.
Prof. Dr. Peter Gomber
Vice Chairman of the efl – the Data Science Institute
Goethe University Frankfurt
Theodor-W.-Adorno-Platz 4 D-60629
Frankfurt am Main
efl Electronic Library
Select any of the below links to access the respective issue.
- efl insights 02/2023 (Coming up in July)
- efl insights 01/2023 (January)
- efl insights 02/2022 (July)
- efl insights 01/2022 (January)
- efl insights 02/2021 (July)
- efl insights 01/2021 (January)
- efl insights 02/2020 (July)
- efl insights 01/2020 (January)
- efl quarterly 04/2019 (October)
- efl quarterly 03/2019 (July)
- efl quarterly 02/2019 (April)
- efl quarterly 01/2019 (January)